Wednesday 13 February 2013

Tina Toledo's Street Walkin' Blues


After spending a few days at the flat I came back home to hang out with the family seeing as I don't start uni for a week or so yet anyway. Its been quite nice to be home and not be working, everything is so chilled. So yeah, anyway this is what I wore for the 3 hour bus ride home.



Not going to lie, these are my favourite ever jeans. However because of the demon known as 'fresher 5' I haven't been able to wear them for nearly a year! Luckily I convinced that 5 to bugger off and now they fit again and everyone is happy. Even the demon, despite it being exercised. Ha, see what I did there!






1 comment:

  1. Those boots are so stylish! they match perfectly with your outfit!

    I Follow you now by the way!
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete