Thursday 28 February 2013

Nobody Girl



Mum bought me this wicked skirt last year in Wellington at Recycle Boutique while she was up there for World Of Wearable Arts. Its one of my favourite shops no matter what city it is in, there is always an awesome find hidden somewhere, the hunt just makes it even more fun. This skirt basically rode me the whole way through second semester last year, it is so warm and goes with just about anything!


I managed to find a wee spot to take photos luckily, I despise taking photos indoors, they always turn out crap and the lighting is always horrible. This is the first set I have taken since moving down to Dunedin and I was terrified. At home I took photos on self timer around the garden etc when nobody was too aware of it. Here however is different, self timer in public is awkward. I will look absolutely mental when someone rounds the corner while I am taking photos. That has not happened yet though! Fingers crossed it wont




Sunglasses - Glassons
Tshirt - Glassons
Skirt - Thrifted
Socks - Glassons
Creepers - Boohoo
Bag - Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment