Monday 14 January 2013

Foundations



Not long after New Years we had a wee party for one of my brothers birthday. It was a great night but our entire living area was soaked in sun all day and seemed to absorb all the heat and save it up for the evening to cook us all alive. It felt like it was 50 degrees, i'm sure it was only around the early 30's but you catch my drift. Its crazy. Far too hot to have any fun layering so a simple t-shirt dress was the only option. Thankgod I love it anyway. A good injection of colour never hurt anyone




One of my lovely friends gave me a voucher for my birthday back in October so I used it for this amazing chain mail collar necklace from groundFloor. I had had my eye on it for a while and it is now arguably the best thing I own in my humble opinion











No comments:

Post a Comment