Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Oh My God, Whatever, Etc



Snapped a few photos before I came back down to Dunedin for about four days before I head back home again for Easter. The title of this post is possibly my favourite Ryan Adams song, I listened to it so much on the bus! One thing I hate about travel though is clothing. I usually resort to wearing whatever is left or more importantly whatever is clean! While I was home though Mum gave me a few new skirts she bought for me while on a wee road trip of the South Island. Surprisingly this leather look skirt is actually denim with a crackled coating so it is super easy to wear because it moves with you, unlike some other leather which has a mind of its own and makes you stick to everything on hot day.
Got a little bit delayed on posting this though so i'm back home again tomorrow! Just to confuse you all with the sequence of photo locations










2 comments:

  1. Great outfit, I like the skirt and surprised it is denim! looks great, and must be far more comfortable to wear than leather

    check out my blog?

    Graceandjoan.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your super nice comment on my blog dear! i appreciate it a lot :) glad you liked it!


    x Vik


    viktoriadimitrova.com

    ReplyDelete