Monday 29 April 2013

Waiting All Night



Traveling back down to Dunedin again today. I've been home since Wednesday and its been pretty great eating substantial food and knocking back a few beers with my lovely Dad
This was basically my uniform the whole time and a pair of black pants instead of the dress. Decided no to  pack fun stuff as I had intended on only writing essays but sometimes life gets in the way luckily!


I have been on the hunt for riding boots for a little while and was not at all keen on breaking over $100 since I have to live as well. So I found these babies on Asos. I had them sent home so the whole bus ride all I was thinking about was wearing them. Though I do admittedly spend a substantial part of my life thinking about shoes. Who doesn't?!



Back to the essay. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment